Netflix is such a large platform for streaming video, movie, music, web series, or many other things that you can do with Netflix, but here some of the issues where users get Netflix error code: m7121-1331-p7.
When you use the browser for streaming videos on Netflix so you can get this type of error during the many causes which we discussed below.
This type of message you might be seen when you got issues with your Netflix playback.
Whoops, something went wrong…
Unexpected Error There was an unexpected error. Please reload the page and try again.
Error code: M7121-1331-P7
Causes of Netflix Error Code: M7121-1331-P7
Mostly it’s come due to unsupported browser but there are many possible causes which also affect that.
Unsupported Web Browser
Some of the browsers do not support it, like Vivaldi, Brave, UC, QQ, and Baidu, or browsers which Netflix suggests Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera, Netflix required the HTML5 Player and Silverlight for playing HD And 4k Video formats which some of the browsers do not support and as the reflect you got this error.
Issue with your Internet Connection
Netflix streaming may not support the public network such as a Wi-Fi network at a coffee shop. and cellular or satellite connection because may not meet the minimum streaming requirements.
Netflix Cache or Cookies
much cookies maybe can create an error like this, so you have to clear the browser Cache or Cookies as on each period of time.
Netflix Server Is Down
If some of the reason Netflix server doesn’t respond to your request so may you got this error or the other possibility was if your internet speed does not meet the Netflix requirement for playing 4k playback.
Error Due to Extension Cookies
Solution for Netflix error M7121-1331
When we know the reason for this, then we can discuss its solution, here we have found some ways that help you to overcome this error.
Stream Netflix on Support browser
A thing with Netflix streaming was it have some requirements for playing some of the video formats such as FHD, and 4k, if you wanna play these formats so want a browser that supports HTML5.
I’ll suggest if your browser does not support the streaming so try to update the browser at once and try again. Please download the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera and try Netflix again. Our web player works best.
Netflix HTML5 Supported System and Browser Version:
- Chrome(68 or later) – Windows 7, 8.1 or later, Mac OS X 10.10 & 10.11, macOS 10.12 or later, Chrome OS, Linux.
- Microsoft Edge – Windows 7, 8.1 or later, macOS 10.12 or later.
- Mozilla Firefox (65 or later) – Windows 7, 8.1 or later, Mac OS X 10.10 & 10.11, macOS 10.12 or later, Linux.
- Opera (55 or later) – Windows 7, 8.1 or later, Mac OS X 10.10 & 10.11, macOS 10.12 or later, Chrome OS, Linux.
- Safari – Mac OS X 10.10 & 10.11, macOS 10.12 or later, iPadOS 13.0 or later.
Netflix HTML5 Unsupported System and Browser Version:
- Chrome(68 or later) – iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Microsoft Edge – Mac OS X 10.10 & 10.11, iPadOS 13.0 or later, Chrome OS, Linux.
- Mozilla Firefox (65 or later) – iPadOS 13.0 or later, Chrome OS.
- Opera (55 or later) – iPadOS 13.0 or later, Chrome OS.
- Safari – Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or later, Chrome OS, Linux.
Some other Unsupported Browsers:
Vivaldi, Brave, UC, QQ, Vidmate, and Baidu and some of the other third party browsers.
Netflix Supported Resolution:
- Google Chrome Up to 720p on Windows, Mac, and Linux Up to 1080p on Chrome OS
- Microsoft Edge up to 4K*
- Mozilla Firefox up to 720p
- Opera up to 720p
- Safari up to 1080p on macOS 10.10 to 10.15
- Safari up to 4K on macOS 11.0 or later
Clear the Netflix Cached data and Cookies
Once you have tried all the ways or things that I have given above, and the error code M7121-1331 Netflix are remaining so I think you have to try this.
cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user or their activities for any specific website.
if you use so longer so the much cookies can make errors such as Netflix Error M7121-133, then clear the browser cookies on a regular, the process is a little bit different for some browser so we will try to cover all of, which you uses.
Clear the Netflix Cached data and Cookies in Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome first.
- At the top-right, click More.
- Visit More tools. and choose the ‘Clear browsing data’.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes, which you want to delete,
- Click Clear data and then reset the system at once.
Clear the Netflix Cached data and Cookies in Microsoft Edge
- Open the Microsoft Edge and go to Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, search, and services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what you have to delete.
- Under the Time range, choose the all-time I suggest.
- Select Cookies and other site data, and then select Clear now and reset your system for applying all the settings.
Clear the Netflix Cached data and Cookies in Mozilla Firefox
- Open the browser.
- Click the menu button. and select Options. Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Then Click the Clear Data button. The Clear Data dialog will appear so.
- Click on the Clear now and resat the system at once when all done.
Clear the Netflix Cached data and Cookies in Opera
- Visit the Opera
- Press Ctrl+Shift+Del to open your Clear browsing data options.
- Select the Cookies and site data, and click Clear data.
- To remove cookies from any specific website, go to Settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security.
- Click Site settings and now you can remove, whats you want to.
Clear the Netflix Cached data and Cookies in Safari
- Visit on your safari browser.
- To clear your cookies, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data.
- Then tap Remove All Website Data and reset the system.
Disable the browser extension
Some of the Browser extensions can violence the Netflix policies such as Adblocker, and many extensions are used third-party cookies for giving users access to the website.
The cookies will create the error m7121-1331 during the Netflix streaming, so before you try again and again, try this thing at once, disable each extension and find if any create the issue.
- So for that visit the extension window.
- Then Disable each extension one by one and back to the Netflix streaming window.
- Refresh the available page and see, if it affects.
- After that, if the error remains then use the other given methods
Uninstall and update your browser
Usually, Netflix supports most of the browser and system type as we discussed before, but in some case, the browser no longer updated for a long time, may browsers does not meet the Netflix streaming required, so error code M7121-1331-P7 will appear.
- On your computer, close all Chrome windows and tabs.
- Click the Start menu and then Settings.
- Click Apps.
- Under “Apps & features,” find and click the browser you want to uninstall.
- Click Uninstall, Confirm by clicking Uninstall.
- To delete your profile information, like bookmarks and history, check “Also delete your browsing data.”
But I will suggest you don’t need to do this. so don’t do this.
Once you have done this then download the browser from the official way and install it, fill all requirements and complete the installation.
- At the bottom of your computer screen, in your Dock, right-click on the browser which you wanna uninstall.
- Select Quit, Open Finder.
- Go to the folder containing the Google Chrome application on your computer.
- It may be in your Applications folder. If not, go to File and then Find, and search for “Google Chrome.”
- Drag Google Chrome to the Trash.
Download the browser from the official way and install it, fill all requirements and complete the installation.
inspect the internet connection.
Netflix streaming may not support the public network such as a Wi-Fi network at a coffee shop. and cellular or satellite connection because may not meet the minimum streaming requirements, so error code M7121-1331-P7 will appear.
another reason maybe if you are using a mobile hotspot for streaming video and then you got a call so this can maybe create the Netflix m7121-1331 error, and it was really happen by the way.
I tested it on my Google Chrome I play some videos before the call and after the call, I am not sure about Netflix streaming but mostly videos won’t play when you are on a call.
I hope this will really help you if I miss something or you have some other query so contact us.
- राष्ट्रपति का शासन किसे कहते हैं “Rashtrapati Shasan Kise Kahate Hain”
- बिहार विधानसभा के अध्यक्ष कौन है ‘Bihar VidhanSabha Ke Adhyaksh Kaun Hai’
- सुरक्षा परिषद के कार्य “Suraksha Parishad Ke Karya”
- संविधान सभा किसे कहते हैं “Samvidhan Sabha Kise Kahate Hain”
- विधायक कौन होता है “Vidhayak Kaun Hota Hai”